Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Year Home

Today, one year ago, on Wednesday March 9, 2010 i came home from the greatest adventure of my life. I returned home from serving an 18 month mission in the Arizona Phoenix Mission. It was hard, amazing, challenging, fun, spiritual, emotional, hot, sweating, aching feet, rejection, happiness, everything that i thought i mission would be & even more. This was the best decision i have made thus far for my life, to see the joy of bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people's lives & sharing with them this message of hope, love, happiness, eternal families & truth. Enjoy the photos.







My bff Cathy who i hadn't seen in 3 years because when she was getting off her mission i was barely leaving for mine. It was such a joyous reunion. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment