Thursday, December 8, 2011

D.I. Savings

I'm sometimes lucky to get off of work early from Target & today was one of those days! WOO! for getting off at noon :D Well for a while now....a couple of months i've been wanting to donate some things & this morning i finally put it in my trunk & made my way to the D.I. to drop it off.....but i had to go inside & see what they had. I sorta had planned this already to try & find a new pair of jeans just because i'm down to only 2...my 3 other one's are too big. :D :D And i did find a great pair of jeans, they're a dark indigo color (my fav!) from Bisou Bisou. I looked up the name online because i knew that this company was kinda fancy schmancy & i was right. These pants are sold at J.C. Penney's for around $25-$30 buck & i got them for a great deal for only $8. mwahahaha!! The great part is that they still look new.








Another great deal that i found was a really cute blue & brown skirt from the Dress Barn (with the original tag still on it) for only $5 bucks. I looked online to see how much this skirt would originally retail for & its between $15-$25. This skirt still has the belt attached to it as well. What a great find!.




I also purchased a new used purse (finally!) its from Liz & Co also from J.C. Penney's, this one has been used & will get a good scrubbing before i use it. Ew! other people's dead epithelial cells & grossness. bleh. I chose this one because i've been wanting a new purse, especially one with lots of pockets, i like to be organized if it can make my life easier & i've just been using a huge bag that i've been throwing stuff in which causes me to be lazy & frustrated because everything is just mish-mashed in it. I would of liked an over the shoulder strap with this bag, but it fits snugly over my shoulders & under my arm. Also i've been wanting a more grown purse seeing that i'm now... *gulp* 26.

Some other stuff that i bought was a new cat carrier because my mom is giving me her little kitty when i go home for christmas & i know Guido won't like sharing his carrier with the little kitty, that was only $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment