Monday, September 5, 2011

I ♥ My Hands


Today i just felt a greater sense of gratitude for my hands. I was able to go and give a massage to a potential employer. He gave me great feedback on my technique & realized that i need to practice a bit more....my sister will be happy to hear that.









 I was able to fix my car by putting in a new bulb in my dashboard (yay! i can finally see the left side of my odometer!) i also fixed other random 
stuff in my car.




Then i was able to make brunch for my sister & i, i made whole wheat pancakes with blueberries and turkey sausage & bacon. DELISH!!

Oh what a day...so far. i just gotta keep using them to study for my NCBTMB test for my license exam this month! wah! I just need to continue prioritizing my time like i was last week & study a little everyday that way i don't get overwhelmed with all the studying & info that i need to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment