Thursday, November 18, 2010

Model Photos

So i was recently invited to be a model for one of mission companions homework assignments, which we did last weekend. I decided to pick a color that would "POP" with my skin tone, and with the colors outside. My apartment building is red brick & we still had yellow leaves on the ground that had fallen from the trees. Just yesterday they've started racking up the leaves, so its a good thing that we did the photo shoot last weekend. 
Here are the photos: what do you think? 
She took many more, but these are the one's that she's posted so far.
This was me being silly, (the photo above) but the shot came out pretty fantastic. Its one my favs.





Love the foliage!

PEEK-A-BOO!
This is an old cathedral that is across from my school. The bells still charm on the hour & every half hour.


I LOVE FALL!!!. It was a bit chilly this day, so i was able to wear my favorite scarf that i crocheted.



1 comment:

  1. all these pictures look so pretty of you!! I'm loving ur hair:)

    ReplyDelete